Executive Summary

Executive Summary for Innerpeas

Inner peas is great place where people can do the meditational practices and be the best version of themselves. The services include guided meditation practices, healing mantra meditation, singing bowl therapy, & 7 chakra body balancing and much more. The main goal of the business is to provide people a platform where they can enjoy the practices and stay mentally well.

For the first two years it will be done from home which doesn’t require financing. However, at the beginning of third year we will collaborate with one of the healing center in Terrace. Heal Yoga and Evolve are the places that we might reach out to expand our business. At that stage capital is required to expand the business to a next level, therefore traditional bank loans can be helpful including investors who are ready to invest.

The key people we want to reach are the ones who are fitness freaks and who give priority to their mental health too. This includes age group after 20 years old most of the times and also 50 above. These age groups are usually doing job or business and above 50 or 55 years are usually retired. Some being stressed about life and others who doesn’t have anything to do try to find places where they can get relief from mental stress and start making their days more productive being mentally well therefore Innerpeas I a perfect place for them.

The main vision of the Inner peas is to not only to provide the knowledge of healing practices but to create a compassionate and empowering space where people enjoy their journey of self-growth and self-discovery. The main opportunity of the business is growing demand of mental health services in the market which can be fulfilled by providing proper counselling of healing activities and other techniques and create a serene environment for the clients to relax.

The main milestone of Innerpeas is to maintain sustainable and thriving practices for the clients along with building reputation in the market.

This is the first business as an entrepreneur however I am doing these practices since last four years in my home country India as well. Hence, I wanted to do something which I enjoy doing and I can do with more passion and dedication. Back in India I got lot of benefits doing these healing practices so for the continuation and benefit others too Innerpeas is started.

Considering the Industry trends and the competitors in Terrace, there is a demand of mental health services as more and more immigrants are coming and they somehow end of feeling homesick, other age group due to job stress and other tensions end up being tensed. Some of the competitors in terrace are, harmony hands energy healing, Viva holistic healing and Spine Fit Rehab and wellness.

Thank you you for considering Inner peas as an investment opportunity. Let’s work together on providing mental health services to our clients and make Terrace a healthy community not only physically but mentally as well.