FAQ

1. Where are you planning to host your therapy? A particular location in town or is it personal door to door service?

I am planning to do the healing therapy sessions from the home itself. I chose my own place because it can be helpful to provide the customers a feeling of home which can make them feel comfortable and enjoy the healing therapy sessions.

2.) How are you planning to do massage therapy, by bringing in a professional or by yourself?

The massage therapy will be conducted by myself. I have done this in India and it will be at home with singing bowl and sound therapy. I have a keen interest in mindfulness and enlightenment along with the knowledge of 7 chakra of the body, so I am going to impart this knowledge by conducting the activities.

3. Are you planning to bring in any medications into your treatment or is it just natural?

Healing therapies is all about bringing new techniques to the healing process like massage, singing bowl and sound therapy. I have no plans to bring medications to my therapies however I will use some essential oils. Techniques like meditation, Reiki, acupuncture will also be used.

4. Your website is interesting and attractive. You did a good orientation of your website. Do you mean anything by your company name “Inner peas” or is it just some fancy name.

I wanted to give my business a name which is interesting and unique. Innearpeace is a common word so to make it different and adorable I named it Innerpeas which actually represents Inner peace and enlightenment.

5. How are you planning to charge your customers, is it per the number of sessions of per person?

I will charge the customers on the basis of time duration they take the therapy. Also, another plan is to charge them with a package plan so who wants to pay right away for couple of sessions can have the benefits.

6.) Could you provide more details on the expected financials after the initial two years?

As we are planning to collaborate with the the healing and wellness centers in the town, there will be more revenue generated as compared to home as more and more people will join Inner peas. This is also explained in the financial statements of Inner peas.

7.)How do you plan to engage with and retain customers in a competitive market?

The best way to keep my customers engaged is by providing comfort to them on the daily healing practices. This will help them to feel satisfied. Providing them knowledge about the healing practices will also be beneficial.

8.)What specific roles will the strategic partnerships play in the business expansion?

The strategic partnership with the healing clubs will be highly beneficials as it will open a gateway to more clients and will also promote this business in the town on a large basis. Being operated in home for two years and then operating in the healing center will allow us to use our fullest potential and be motivated as well.

9.) What specific programs or sessions are available for beginners versus more experienced individuals in meditative practices?

For the beginners we will try our best to provide knowledge first that how healing therapies and body works and reacts to it. However for more experienced people we will try to provide the services according to their wants as they have some knowledge about meditational practices and they have already experienced the relaxation before.

10.) How flexible are the scheduling and session formats, especially for those balancing work or other commitments?

We try to offer flexible sessions to our clients . They just need to book an appointments at least 10 or 15 days before. This way they can balance their work life and we can make certain adjustments.

11.)Can you provide testimonials or reviews from current or past clients to better understand the impact of your services?

I have reviews from my friends who joined me in the sessions back home. They feel more connected to themselves being more positive. There is a upward shift in their body energy. Along with this, they I’ve started attracting good while doing meditational practices.